Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Our work sheets

Ok so I truly do Praise and
Thank the Lord for some of the Blogs Iv found just by searching the online all of my fall activities Iv been blessed with in these pictures are from 1+1+1=1 it is a truly amazing blog she is one awesome woman. So Iv been so excited to do these work sheets with my kids (more Tommy) but I decided to take my time and laminate each one of them that way we can use Dry earse markers on them and use them over and over and over since he is learning we totally need that :) lol . As for Izzy I just show her the picture pages and have her repeat what they are which is nice because it shows me what words she knows and what we have to work on :) Thanks For stopping by
Alot of cutting and laminating but totally worth it







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...